Happy new year, everyone! Today, I'm excited to announce the launch of my new website and share some personal updates with you all! 🎉
I know, it's time of the year again, another new years resolution like everybody else. Well you guessed it 😅.
This new year is big for me though, over the past four years of living and working in Australia, I've been incredibly busy with my job and studies. Now, I finally have some time to focus on myself and pursue my passions.
I have big plans for this website. While it has mainly served as a portfolio of my work in the past, I now want it to be a space where I can share my thoughts, showcase my personal library, experiment with new ideas, and even offer some digital items for sale.
Here's a list of things I'm planning to do with my website in the near future, in no particular order:
- Write case studies about the projects I've worked on in the past.
- Write articles about topics I'm currently working on, things I'm learning, or whatever I feel like writing about.
- It would be cool to have a photography page where I can share some of my travel pics too. This will be a rare occurrence since I’m not really a photographer and I don't travel very often.
Apart from the website updates, there are a few other goals I've set for myself this year:
- Read 12 books throughout the year to expand my knowledge.
- Improve my development skills by learning new technologies and frameworks.
- Dive into Blender and learn how to create 3D models.
Lastly, I want to start my own indie project. I'm always inspired by how developers can turn their creations into extra source of income. I already have some ideas in mind, and I'll provide updates on my progress through blog posts.
As I embark on this new journey, I'm filled with excitement and a renewed sense of purpose. I invite all of you to join me as I share my experiences, passions, and creations through this fresh version of my website.
On each one of the blogs I’ve started in the past I posted this quote, so here it is again:
The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better.
Once again, I wish you all a happy new year! 🎉